Sunday, April 17, 2011

Great things happen when.....

Last night I attended our school’s production of The Liar.  The moment I walked into the theatre I was humbled and inspired. 

Take a look at this incredible video preview of our play - produced and edited by our students: 


From the photo displays, poster design, program, set design and production, wardrobe, video production, sound, lights, stage management, script adaptation and of the acting – I couldn’t help but think about talent, commitment and dedication of all involved.  

At the end of the show, the students and staff were appropriately recognised for this remarkable achievement.

The teacher-director of the play closed the night by reminding everyone that the production drew on the remarkable talents & efforts of our entire community – parents, students, alumni and staff. 

For me it has proved to be yet another inspiring reminder that great things happen when a community comes together!  

To everyone involved I say BRAVO!

No comments:

Post a Comment